Hi all, I found I am Asperger some weeks ago, explain that at the end, and want to find other cases like me, or opinions about these gifts and Asperger.
But, does any of you see Asperger Syndrome as a wonderful think like I do? I always loved to be who I am, and now I found that probably all the "gifts" I have come from Asperger Syndrome.
One of them, I really want to know if it's related to Asperger, is "super strength", and would like to know if any of you aspies like me have also an abnormal physical strength.
Here you'll see what I am physically capable of, without any training at the time, 5'11'' tall by 140lb bodyweight (body mass index of 19/20): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zuabvEjcdQ
I found this when watching Stan Lee Superhumans, I decided to imitate and noticed I could do those things, roll frying pans, bend horseshoes, etc.
Other physical characteristics:
- No Cold - I don't feel cold in my country, have tried to be some hours at the snow (below 0ºC or below 30 Farenheit), use just a tshirt the entire year even near 0ºC and below heavy rain and with fog, and dropping water from my clothes, I can feel the weather is colder, but doesn't affect me or give me pain, or something (correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this can relate to pain tolerance as an autistic characteristic);
- Never Get Sick - Even being at the rain, with 0ºC I never get a cold, etc;
- Pain Tolerance - Have bent (have it in video) a St. Croix 2 horseshoe barehanded the first time I've tried it, heart and paperclip shape (think it's an autistic trait sometimes also);
- Hyper sensitivity to light (but see very well at dark and love to be like this);
- Hyper sensitivity to sounds (hear very well, but seem deaf while in shoppings because of the noise);
- Can be the entire day without eating or drinking and even carrying heavy weights at night without getting weak;
Psycologically (sorry about my English) it was always great:
- I'm a self-taught polymath, learn everything very fast, start computer programming as a child, created softwares, freewares, developing now a C++ 2D game engine, developed mechanical trading systems, one of them gave 19,000% profit in Forex in 3 years, created new statistical and math formulas, wrote ebooks teaching how to invest, in my country, created successful websites, and teams to manage them, etc;
- Done lots of jobs, system administrator and software developer both in the biggest IT companies in my country, done also as electronics, trading, banking, consulting, etc (liked to try new things), but only did 12 years on school didn't want to go to universities;
- Can do the tests neuro-typical(or all?) people say that it's not possible to do, even wrote 2 different sentences, in 2 keyboards, on hand per keyboard, at the same time, while looking at a person talking to her at the same time (3 different things);
- My motor skills are (in my point of view) perfect for me, even done skateboarding tricks that only Rodney Mullen from US would be able to do at that time, like "shove-it 180 to late underkick-flip 360", etc;
- Tried arts, on my first day with a synthesizer, created several musics without ever having learned how to play, it's like I was already born knowing how to play. Example of first tries: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWE0vUWAHEI&index=2&list=PLswCft9xAHt9AAf81r1odbyMzsx-220dI&t=0s
Or slow ones: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q_Yfy0SA-k&index=5&list=PLswCft9xAHt9AAf81r1odbyMzsx-220dI&t=0s
On the first two weeks created several and then stopped.
- For one month I painted in soft pastels and also drawn in carbon, and made photo realitic drawings of people's faces, did some cool paintings also. I've read Music is like Mathematics, but paintings?
- Studied several areas, and keep thinking some geniuses were sometimes dumb, like Einstein is a genius and I have the upmost respect for him, but in my point of view we can never reach a TEO with Time because Time doesn't exist, it's an abstract concept we use objectively, Space isn't mixed with Time, I think several things Hawking said are plain stupid, I don't agree with super string theory, M theory, etc, and I could be the one wrong anyway, but I always strangely never considered these geniuses's theories like, bullet-proof theories, while everybody does. Like I probably have too much self-confidence. But Time doesn't exist anyway lol.
- Memory - Remember the most incredible things from my past like if it were videos, from 40 years ago, including sounds, smells, etc.
- Ageing - People say I look a lot younger, I'm 40-43 at the videos (is this a trait?).
Well, I don't know how to explain, but whatever I try to do I always was able to learn quickly and do well or it seemed (like in arts) that I was already born knowing, not sure how. So I always thought it was born with me, in my genes but didn't know how.
Some weeks ago I found some hidden papers from my mother, from 1977-1981 when I was 2 to 6 years old, saying I was autistic, I didn't talk, I had pendular motions, etc. I was amazed, it was my name that was there, because I felt always the smarted guy in my schools, although I never studied and had an average of only 14/20, because I didn't care, but to see that, saying I couldn't speak well, didn't want to speak, etc, was strange to me.
At that time, in my country, a child was considered mentally retarded when autistic, or else, a normal child. So my mother refused to accept I was autistic and put me into school and my doctor approved because he believed I could adapt. And I didn't. I've done some asperger tests some weeks ago, and noticed I was asperger, and had a friend psychiatric doctor confirm it to me. From 32 to 40 on the regular tests, still exibit 9 to 11 of the 14 autistic traits that are in some papers, etc.
But nobody ever noticed that in my, I don't have anything visible, just being called eccentric, sometimes being caught with 2 hands in the air imagining stuff (like in the movie Aviator), used the same equal clothes everyday (black), ate the same food 5 years everyday (because I don't like to cook haha vegan raw food was quicker), used just the same spoon and fork and knife to eat, walk in mathematical patterns in the street (fibonacci, etc), notice car plates all the time, like to be alone, don't like people to touch me, love to see water flowing, am always spinning pens in my hand, very distracted (I thought I just had ADHD because I give positive on those tests), but it was strange how I could program 10 hours in a row without stopping, like a machine, very quickly, etc, etc (people call it being in "the zone" in computer programming).
I mean, I knew I was different but didn't know why. When I found I was asperger, everything made sense, even why I sometimes didn't understand why people are so sensitive to some stupid words and sentences and consider me insensitive sometimes or rude. But I like being like this, don't want to change, I'm not rude, but I'm now a very sensitive guy to human things anyway, just to animals (I'm an ethical vegan).
My friend told me that my mind compensated (I don't know my IQ I just know it's a lot higher than the limit they had at the tests they gave me at the time, I've done everything well and well before time and never wanted to know, I feel it's irrelevant), and it made me have no bad traits.
I even eliminated the Obsessive Compulsive Disorder I had, nowadays I just walk in patterns but I like it, it's like a game. He says I just have nowadays what I can't remove, what my mind can't correct, which is the distraction, the not understanding why people is so sensitive to some things, not having the will to be with friends often, etc. Some years ago (3/4) I read that not looking people on the eyes was a weak trait (on job interviews) so I practiced it and now can be 1 minute or more looking someone in the eyes, don't like it but got used to it. And over-think things, get obsessed to find answers, routines, using equal clothes, etc. But all cool things, nothing that I consider bad.
But I can make friends, I can talk in the stage in front of 1000 persons, I've gone to the tv, I can make conversation with strangers and be friends, I can always guess who have the fake smiles on photo tests, I can recognize emotions (although sometimes when distracted or furious I forget that and even had 2 persons crying with things I said, unintentionally). My friend said my mind probably compensated that and I learned how to identify emotions and fake smiles, etc, artificially, and now I don't know it's artificially because I didn't try to learn intentionally. So probably I learned that throughout life.
So basically, it's like I just had left the cool things, that don't affect my life much. And I consider them like "super powers", I know this seems stupid, but that's how I feel, and love to have these traits. I say "don't affect my life much" because one girlfriend in 2009 stopped walking when talking to me, and when I noticed and turned back she was like 15 meters from me furious that I didn't listen to her.
Anyway, I see Asperger as the source of all these gifts I have, physically and mentally. I even think that above peak human performance strength can be also a rare trait from autism. Da Vinci had it, not only me! Because people said I looked like da vinci for being a polymath but I said "No, I can bend steel bars with my hands!" but then I found Da Vinci had an abnormal strength, was asperger, and could bend horseshoes with his hands also!
So I even created a video in English (terribly spoken though): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy0K4UvVOo4
To try to convince other oldtime strongmen to do the asperger tests, because if I found more than 1% of aspergers in steel benders/oldtime strongmen, like 10%, 20%, I could statistically prove something. And I bet several of them are as I now recognize their behaviours as typical aspergers. But they don't want to answer it, maybe they are afraid of admiting or knowing, some seems to be for other reasons (believing other things).
So, does any of you have an abnormal strength also? Is there any study that related strength and aspergers? And do any of you think of asperger syndrome / austism like a source of "super powers"? I would like to have your opinions on this.
Sorry for my terrible English I've written this in a few minutes, and I'm Portuguese.
But I really want to find out if are there other cases like me, that moved from a (severe?) autistic child (or maybe just autistic? not even know as I don't have more papers from that time, just found 2), to a kind of "borderline" aspie like me. I'm not sure if I can be considered "borderline" because I have 9 or 11 from the 14 general autistic traits, rate 32-40 on the regular basic tests, and others also high. Although on the empathy tests I have usually 20 or higher, not below (above 30 seems to be the typical).
But as I love to be who I am and can do whatever I want, make friends (just don't like to be with them all the time or feel the need to), etc, I consider myself a "borderline" aspie, I was a much more severe case in my childhood, took 2 years in the primary school just to adapt my teacher was great, never went to special schools.
I consider myself a borderline aspie (ignoring test results) because I don't have "clumsiness", read people's faces, predict human behaviour well, can manipulate people, read fake smiles, use and abuse of sarcasm and irony (although I think some stuff people think it's funny is not funny at all anyway), etc. Am I a "borderline" aspie for this, or with all my traits a regular aspie but learned to appear "borderline"?
Anyway I would like to know if there are cases here like me, and that think being asperger is a gift (or source of gifts), and specially if are there very strong aspergers, I need to prove to myself that there is a link between autism and "super strength".
Can anyone tell me something about the Da Vinci - Asperger - Super Strength connection? Am I being crazy?
Are there kinesiologists, or psychiatric doctors focused on Aspergers that could study this? I would gladly allow some studies like D.R. has done in Stan Lee Superhumans, if this could help us learn more about Autism.
Thanks! Sorry for writting too much, I can't write few words. And thank your help in advance.
Thank you for downloading “6 Simple Strategies for Trading Forex”. This book is designed for beginning, intermediate and advanced traders. The presenters in this book are leading experts in trading the Forex market. As a bonus, you will also be exposed to a chapter on Trading Psychology and how to trade Forex pairs on the Nadex exchange. As you read this book, you will be exposed to ... Peak Performance 101 Streaming Workshop By Van Tharp Trading Workshop Crisis Equals Opportunity Fear abounds in the world right now as most people are in some sort of lockdown mode due to the coronavirus pandemic. At the same time, tremendous opportunities exist in the market and few people are taking advantage of them. But you can be different. How? You can take our Peak Performance 101 ... Free Forex Trading Course for Beginners; Maximum Drawdown Prevention Calculator; Search this website . Home / The Best Trading Psychology Books Ever. This page contains affiliate links. There are only two components to successful trading, strategies and psychology. Of the two, trading psychology accounts for about 90% of success in trading. But most new traders spend about 90% of their time on ... Adam Khoo is an entrepreneur, a best-selling author and a peak performance trainer. A self-made millionaire by the age of 26, he owns and runs several businesses in education, training, event management and advertising, all with a combined annual turnover of $30 million. He is the Executive Chairman and Chief Master Trainer of Adam Khoo Learning Technologies Group Pte Ltd and a director of ... Peak Performance Forex Trading [YEO KEONG HEE, CFA] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Peak Performance Forex Trading Peak performance forex trading. [Keong Hee Yeo; Adam Khoo] Home. WorldCat Home About WorldCat Help. Search. Search for Library Items Search for Lists Search for Contacts Search for a Library. Create lists, bibliographies and reviews: or Search WorldCat. Find items in libraries near you ... MPHONLINE Peak Performance Forex Trading: How Average Traders Can Consistently Achieve Peak Performance in Forex Trading 9789810849900 Yeo Keong Hee Adam Khoo Learning Technologies Group Books Language-and-Reference #you can find #1 Popular Shop for Low Price Peak Performance Forex Trading Pdf And Types Of Trade Union Pdf . Peak Performance Forex Trading - How Average Traders Can Consistently Achieve Peak Performance In Forex Trading - Kindle edition by Yeo, Keong Hee, Khoo, Adam. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Peak Performance Forex Trading - How Average Traders Can Consistently Achieve Peak ... forex trading. Read more. pip by pip forex. Read more. practical pinbar trading forex. Read more. the forex trading course. Read more. the black book of forex trading. Read more. kiss forex. Read more. easiest fastest way forex. Read more. forex currency. Read more. forex essentials ...
99 accurate forex trading systemstrategybest forex indicators for beginners forex indicator downlaod link https://earn4fun.in/Ufy5MH https://forexpasha.blo... The ONLY Forex Trading Video You Will EVER NeedTHIS QUICK TEST WILL HELP YOU BECOME FINANCIALLY FREETake it HERE: https://discover.tiersoffreedom.comTo join my ... CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO: https://rebrand.ly/forex33 And start earning in the Forex Market Now! In our growing international business setting, there are busi... MASTER The High And Low For DAY TRADING The Forex Markets. #DailyPipTalk Episode 599. My Broker is Pepperstone: https://tinyurl.com/ybxgllyq *** Check out my... NEW FOREX STRATEGIES THAT CAN MAKE 6 FIGURES + FREE FOREX TRADING SECRETS EBOOK ??👇 👉: https://bit.ly/2wQKGjN Poverty Dead Website 👉 : https://povertydead.co... #daytrading #forex #forextrading #forextips #forexstrategy #simpleforextrading FOREX TRADING: M AND W PATTERNS AND PEAK FORMATIONS If you missed out on Pepperstone’s recent Great Debate you can ... CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO: https://rebrand.ly/forex33 And start earning in the Forex Market Now! In our growing international company environment, there are f... Learn more about how the FOREX MARKETS ARE MANIPULATED... https://bit.ly/2Niswta This list highlights some of the great Wall Street books every trader needs to read. It's an age-old question: Are ... If you learn this one Forex pattern, you will be better off than 90% of all other traders your competing against. This simple strategy is the difference betw...